Commitment to technical expertise and perfection is at the core of NIL’s success. For more than 20 years, NIL has developed and deployed network solutions worldwide. We have built our reputation through successful projects, and today NIL is a trusted business partner with services and products recognized globally. Our competitive advantages are knowledge, dedication and deep understanding of networking trends. We are even known for creating one or two of those trends.
NIL is constantly improving and upgrading competencies, proven through various certifications of the highest ranking, as well as long-term partnerships with some of the leading vendors in the industry: Cisco, RSA, VMware, Microsoft, HP, F5, MobileIron, IBM, EMC, VCE and Palo Alto Networks.
NIL’s professional approach and ongoing commitment to being at the forefront of networking technologies is accentuated by our close relationship with Cisco Systems.
A Cisco Learning Partner Specialized (before Cisco Learning Solutions Partner) for almost 20 years, NIL is part of the industry’s best network of data communications training companies. Our focus on the special needs of service providers and our experience in designing large enterprise and service provider networks have resulted in our obtaining all three specializations within Cisco Learning Partner Specialized designation: Borderless Networks Architecture, Collaboration Architecture and Data Center Architecture. We have developed and delivered specialized advanced internetworking courses to the most demanding and advanced of customers worldwide.
Cisco Gold Certified Partner is the highest title Cisco awards its business partners for the level of expertise and services achieved. This title was bestowed on NIL in 1995, following an audit of knowledge and processes, and it is verified annually through an extensive onsite audit. Gold Certified Partners are recognized for having some of the industry’s best-trained network engineers and demonstrating the highest level of expertise in planning, designing, implementing and supporting complex networking solutions.
Cisco specializations that NIL has achieved recognize NIL’s knowledge and expertise in selling, designing, installing and maintaining comprehensive, integrated network solutions. Holding these specializations enables NIL to address a wide range of customer needs, from enterprises and large organizations to small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The focus of the specialization is on developing sales, technical and service capabilities that distinguish NIL as being among the industry’s elite in providing integrated, collaborative and adaptive solutions.
The following Cisco specializations and authorizations have been achieved by NIL as a result of our focus on advanced technology areas in networking:
- Advanced Unified Computing Technology
- Advanced Content Security Specialization
- Advanced Security
- Advanced Routing and Switching
- Advanced Borderless Network Architecture
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture
- Advanced Data Center Architecture
- Advanced IP NGN Architecture
- Cloud infrastructure Partner: Cloud Builder – Infrastructure, Management and Services
Cisco Authorized Partner:
- Cisco Authorized SP Video Partner
- Registered Partner
- Learning Partner – Specialized (Borderless Networks Architecture)
- Learning Partner – Specialized (Collaboration Architecture)
- Learning Partner – Specialized (Data Center Architecture)
- ATP – Cisco TelePresence Video Advanced Plus
- ATP – Identity Services Engine
- ATP – Mobile Internet Technology
As an EMC Solution Provider Partner Premier, NIL has the right to resell EMC hardware, software and services. Through this remarkable partnership, NIL offers complete management, disk recovery and backup services. NIL purchases products directly from EMC and employs a number of EMC-certified professionals.
NIL customers also enjoy a variety of value-added services, such as broad IT integration experience, extensive product expertise and specific application focus.
F5 solutions are used by many of the largest and most successful organizations in the world: 46 of the Fortune 50 companies use F5 products, and Gartner’s reports recognize F5 as a leader in the field (Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Hosting, as well as the Magic Quadrant for Pan-European Network Service Providers).
NIL has entered the F5 UNITY Partner Program for faster access to F5 products and easier integration with F5 solutions. Membership also affirms the competency of NIL’s sales and technical teams to provide customers’ expected level of support.
Within the HP PartnerOne program, NIL focuses on high-performance computing and storage solutions, giving us the capability of delivering complex technical solutions based on HP server and storage technology. Because NIL specialists enjoy preferential access to HP resources, they can offer customers comprehensive product information, custom product configurations and deep insight into product roadmaps. NIL’s partnership with HP ensures customers the best IT solutions, advanced technology and rapid return on their investment in information technology.
The competency identifies NIL’s aim to help its clients to do business better and be more productive through access to IBM service, support and early insight into the newest IBM technologies and products.
- NIL’s competency in building, designing, deploying and supporting the Windows Server operating system, Windows Server-based applications, and the Microsoft Server infrastructure is assured through attained Microsoft Gold Server Platform competency. It proves NIL’s knowledge and experiences in resolving clients’ needs by controlling operating costs and increasing efficiencies through more effective applications, reduced IT labor and facilities costs and consolidated servers.
- The Microsoft Gold Management and Virtualization competency showcases NIL’s expertise in delivering next-generation automation solutions such as private cloud, management and virtualization services that will help our customers leverage the value from their desktop and datacenter investments.
- To earn a Microsoft Silver Hosting partnership, NIL had to meet several criteria: employ a number of certified engineers, achieve a minimum revenue commitment, submit client references and demonstrate their satisfaction by participating in customer surveys. This prestigious designation is therefore not only a sign of NIL’s expertise in managed hosting, but recognition of an excellent business relationship between Microsoft, NIL and our clients.
- The Microsoft Silver Application Development competency shows NIL’s expertise and experience in Microsoft technologies for applications in cloud, mobile and data analytics. By gaining access to a comprehensive set of benefits through the Application Development competency, NIL can help their customers increase their productivity through the deployment of business applications, advanced web portals and rich client user interfaces that run on premise or in the cloud.
- The Microsoft Silver Messaging competency helps NIL leverage their expertise in delivering Microsoft Exchange solutions to gain competitive advantage and increase revenue. It also provides access to benefits that strengthen NIL’s Exchange expertise.
- Through earning a Microsoft Silver Volume Licensing competency NIL demonstrates that it can assist its customers in acquiring and managing software licenses which can be complex and daunting. Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing solutions and services to businesses will open opportunities for NIL to attract customers and expand their services business.
Through the process of obtaining the listed partnership statuses, NIL had to demonstrate robust, efficient and scalable implementations of Microsoft technologies in several customer deployments. Microsoft Partner statuses give NIL early access to the latest technologies, training and technical support, enabling NIL’s clients to enjoy world-class services and solutions.
Palo Alto Networks Certification
The core of the Palo Alto Networks’ portfolio is its Next-Generation Firewall, which delivers application, user and content visibility and control. These features are integrated in the firewall by its proprietary hardware and software architecture. Palo Alto Networks’ products and services meet a range of network security requirements regarding data centers and network perimeters as well as distributed enterprises with branch offices and a growing number of mobile devices. Palo Alto Networks products are also used by more than 14,500 customers in over 120 countries.
Additionally, NIL is part of the worldwide network of highly skilled RSA SecurCare Providers, fully qualified to deliver the highest level of support proficiency on RSA security technologies. RSA SecurCare Providers guarantee customers the highest level of technical assistance, expert advice and efficient security problem-resolution.
NIL is the first Slovenian VCE partner and authorized resseler.
NIL is a member of the VMware Virtual Partner (VIP) program, which consists of accredited resellers authorized and trained to provide customers with VMware technical support and virtualization solutions. Within this program, NIL has obtained the Enterprise Solution Provider designation, which is intended for organizations whose primary business is as a value-added reseller and technology consultant. Key capabilities of Enterprise-level partners include the ability to help customers design, plan and deploy both traditional computing infrastructures and virtual infrastructures. The VMware Enterprise Partner status recognizes NIL for its knowledge and expertise in selling, designing, implementing and maintaining all VMware products and solutions.
NIL provides virtualization assessments and solutions for consolidating customers’ existing physical IT infrastructure onto VMware virtual infrastructure. NIL utilizes the full suite of VMware products in order to find the best solution. Virtual infrastructure introduces a new category of capabilities to the data center, enabling businesses to reduce their ICT costs through increased efficiency, flexibility and responsiveness.
The VMware vCloud initiative delivers a set of cloud computing services across a common platform, supporting the largest set of existing applications and carrying the distinctive mobility features available from VMware. As part of the vCloud initiative, VMware has established the VMware Service Provider Program, a framework that allows Service and Hosting Providers to consume VMware virtualization solutions in a way that aligns with the provider’s business model.
NIL holds Enterprise status within the program.
Enterprise partners have a higher level of VMware expertise, which allows NIL to take advantage of VMware’s vCloud computing solutions more effectively to develop and deliver enterprise-ready cloud services to market. As an Enterprise Service Provider Partner, NIL also has access to several of VMware’s products, licenses and support services — all of which will help us to improve our results in the Service Provider market, which in turn will enable our clients to improve their cloud computing business.
ISO 9001 Certified Processes
Through innovative programs, extensive use of the Internet, a focus on customer needs and the ability to partner, NIL has maintained agility as a competitive advantage for ourselves and our customers.
ISO 27001 Certified Processes
Computer hacking may be the most media-covered way of gaining unauthorized access, but the truth is that human mistakes and recklessness jeopardize data security in much greater ways: easy to remember, simple and short passwords can be broken much faster than complicated, strong passwords. On the other hand, these passwords are difficult to memorize; therefore, having them written down somewhere within sight can save users time and energy needed for remembering. Sometimes it happens that we leave important documents on our desks, unaware of who might come into the office, although we are not absolutely sure who is allowed to see these papers. And so on. Ways of compromising data on a daily basis are countless.
Understanding that fact, NIL decided to completely standardize and certify handling of the data we produce or work with.
We defined the data owners and the responsibilities that each employee, contractor or client has regarding that data. All data is classified in terms of importance (public, protected, internal, restricted, critical) and tagged according to its class: for every piece of data, it is known who can see it, change it or have access to it.
For defining and improving data-handling standards, NIL received the acclaimed ISO 27001 certificate, which has great value for our clients and for us. The certificate praises NIL’s efforts in assuring data security and demonstrates our position as a trusted partner on a global scale.