Dynamic IT and communications environments require constant growth and readjustment of job competencies. What training do employees need? Where can you consolidate skills? Who can you ask for help?
NIL isn’t just a training company
NIL has tradition and experiences in both worlds – the training industry and the IT and communications industry. Since 1992, NIL has been at the forefront of advanced contributors to strategic partner Cisco’s technologies, learning curriculum and value-added solutions deployed to clients around the globe. We are aware of the needs and required competencies for modern businesses — and we know how to address them.
We can help you to optimize your job competencies. NIL guides you through the skills-enablement process with our field-proven engineering experts — each expert is both engineer and instructor — and our content experts. NIL Learning Services involve listening and responding to your needs through curriculum planning, content development, course delivery (all types) and post-class support.
Why learn at NIL?
- All NIL instructors are active consulting engineers.
- 75% of NIL engineers hold CCSI certifications, and 20 have already achieved the respected CCIE rank.
- NIL has been a Cisco Training Partner for many years, became a Cisco Learning Specialized Partner in 1993, and has been a Cisco Gold Partner since 1995.
- NIL was the first Cisco Cloud Builder Partner in the eastern hemisphere and the whole of Africa.
- NIL and Vodacom’s Office in the Cloud solution was awarded the Most Innovative Data Center, Virtualization and Cloud Project of the Year at Cisco Live! 2012 in London.
- NIL received the Cisco EMEAR Learning Partner Summit Innovation Award for its Technology Led Training and itsextensive contribution to Cisco learning solutions in 2012.
- NIL was awarded the Cisco Most Business Relevant Learning Partner in EMEAR in 2010.
- NIL runs a centralized training schedule across the whole EMEAR region.
NIL offers a comprehensive portfolio of networking and IT related learning offerings and services. A range of learning options gives you the flexibility to mix and match various products to suit your specific needs.