LocationRemote | On-site (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
We'll treat you well
- The perfect job match for your level of knowledge, skills, and experience,
- Help in developing/improving presentation and content development skills,
- Opportunity to work with the latest products and technologies,
- Encouraging team environment in an international network of knowledge,
- Opportunity to take exams in pursuing the respected industry certifications,
- Additional education and personal/business development (internal and external training, conferences, etc.)
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Flexible work environment (remote work, flexible schedule) and similar solutions that enhance your work-life balance.
We want you to grow professionally and personally, so we are offering you a great work environment, flexible work arrangement, opportunities to see the world by teaching around the globe, and competitive compensation and bonus options.
Specifically, we offer you:
Share your expertise with fellow engineers and travel the world!
Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge through developing content and teaching engineers who are passionate to learn more? Are you familiar with IT- and networking solutions (especially Cisco)? And would you like to travel the world while pursuing your passion?
If you answered all of these questions with a yes, we want to meet you!
At NIL, we offer you an opportunity to enhance your content creation and teaching skills while at the same time deepening your technical knowledge in an international group of experts.
Join the group that designs, prepares and creates content and delivers the IT training (focused on Cisco technologies and solutions).
NIL’s training and content development line of business is behind some of the most successful training and enablement programs/curriculums delivered globally for leading technology vendors and channel partners. As an Instructor/Content Developer, you’ll participate in developing content and training programs on greenfield technologies as well as teaching these programs to engineers around the globe.
What we expect:
- A strong desire to constantly learn new things and the ability to master them quickly.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Passion for teaching and sharing knowledge.
- Desire to prepare, design, and create impactful content.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, and presentation skills.
- Readiness to travel extensively, worldwide, and work non-standard hours, including working/traveling weekends and holidays.
- Strong experience and knowledge with some or many of the following technologies:
- Server/compute infrastructure and virtualization (Cisco, VMware/Hyper-V/KVM),
- Data center infrastructure (Cisco) and Cloud solutions (AWS/Azure),
- Networking (Cisco), especially SDN
- Information (network-, cyber-) security
- Network orchestration and automation (Cisco NSO)
Cisco, VMware, RedHat, and other IT industry certifications are highly desired. Experience with content development and training delivery is an additional bonus.
How to apply?
Fill out the form on this website and we’ll get back to you with further information. Deadline: May 31, 2019.