LocationLjubljana / Remote
We'll treat you well
- A full-time indefinite contract with a six-month probation period
- Occasionally working abroad with foreign clients
- Individual development plan (technical trainings and the opportunity to obtain certifications)
- Competitive remuneration with the inclusion into the rewards and promotions system, synchronizing pay with the yearly inflation, bonuses based on profitability
- Access to knowledge from Conscia’s center of excellence
- Access to NIL Sports Association activities
- Employee benefits package
- Hybrid work
- The chance to prove yourself in an international, technologically advanced company.
Due to an increased demand we are looking for a IT Security Engineer in Network Operations Center (NOC).
Are you enthusiastic about information security and knowledge of trends in the field of attacks and want to actively participate in the defense of large information systems? Candidates who are independent, appreciate teamwork, have a sense of solving more complex problems with the client, and have passion, knowledge and experience in the field of IT security solutions are welcome to apply.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Design, maintenance, and management of modern network and security solutions,
- overseeing and managing central security IT systems,
- monitoring and managing interventions,
- active participation in the introduction of new technological solutions,
- monitoring the development of technology in the chosen field,
- solving technical challenges in the chosen field,
- system and technical customer support,
- testing the operation of new solutions in the broader field of information security,
- preparation of project documentation and working procedures,
- technical assistance to sales in the design and verification of offers,
- readiness to perform work duties in an unevenly distributed working day,
- other tasks as instructed by the superiors.
EXPECTED KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
Eligible candidates should meet the following:
- management and maintenance of firewalls and central security solutions technologies (such as IPS, SIEM)
- knowledge of VPN technologies,
- knowledge of cloud and virtualization technologies,
- knowledge of tools for capturing and analyzing network traffic (tcpdump, Wireshark) and the ability to interpret captured traffic,
- knowledge of network protocols "(TCP / IP) stack"
- possible certifications in the field of fire barriers and security solutions from the following manufacturers: Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Fortigate,
- readiness for continuous learning and work with new security tools and solutions,
- education in the field of computer science, informatics, electrical engineering or other relevant fields,
- fluency in English,
- at least 1 year of work experience,
- flexibility, independence at work, self-initiative, reliability, responsibility, accuracy and perseverance.
More information and application
The contract will be signed for indefinite, full time with a six-month probation period.
You can send an application until 31 December 2022. To apply, fill out the form under this job post.
In case of any questions, contact us at email@example.com