We'll treat you well
- A full-time indefinite contract with a six-month probation period
- Occasionally working abroad with foreign clients
- Individual development plan (technical trainings and the opportunity to obtain certifications)
- Competitive remuneration with the inclusion into the rewards and promotions system, synchronizing pay with the yearly inflation, bonuses based on profitability
- Access to knowledge from Conscia’s center of excellence
- Access to NIL Sports Association activities
- Employee benefits package
- Hybrid work
- The chance to prove yourself in an international, technologically advanced company.
Are you a fan of IT, know all the cyber attack trends, and want to actively participate in the defense of large IT systems? We are looking for an independent individual who values team work, has a sense of solving more complex issues for the client, and understands their demands, who also has the passion, knowledge, and experience from the area of cybersecurity.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning, maintaining, and managing modern networks and security solutions.
- Taking care of and managing central SOC (security operations center) systems.
- Tracking and managing interventions at the central SOC systems.
- Doing project work and actively cooperating in implementing new technological solutions.
- System support and technical consulting to clients and analysts of SOC.
- Testing new solutions at the broader area of ensuring IT security.
- Creating project documentation and work processes.
- Technical help for the sales department in designing and verifying offers.
Expected knowledge and competencies:
Having knowledge and experience from at least one of these areas is an advantage:
- Knowledge of networking protocols “/TCP/IP)”
- Managing and maintaining firewalls and central SOC technologies (such as EDR, IPS, SIEM, sandbox)
- Knowledge of VPN technologies
- Knowledge of cloud and virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of the Linux OS
- Knowledge of the tools needed to analyze network traffic (tcpdump, Wireshark) and the ability to interpret the sampled traffic
- Certifications from Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Fortigate, or SANS
- Readiness for continuous learning and working with new security tools and solutions
- Education from computing, informatics, electrotechnics, or another appropriate education
- Speaking English fluently
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Adaptability, independence, being self-initiative, reliability, responsibility, precision, and persistence
More information and application
The contract will be signed for indefinite, full time with a six-month probation period.
You can send an application until 31 December 2022. To apply, fill out the form under this job post.
In case of any questions, contact us at email@example.com