LocationRemote / Ljubljana
We'll treat you well
- Competitive remuneration with the inclusion into a rewards and promotion system, raising the wage based on the yearly inflation, bonuses,
- The opportunity for additional education and professional development based on the individual development plan,
- Access to group knowledge in the framework of the Conscia Center of Excellence,
- Access to the NIL Sports Association activities,
- Employee benefits package,
- Hybrid work,
- The chance to prove yourself in an international, technologically-advanced company.
We ensure excellent working conditions and offer:
We are looking for: Multiple expert engineers in the technical area / SW solutions and platforms consulting engineers (M/F)
All candidates who are independent, have a sense for solving complex client issues, understand the clients’ needs, and have the knowledge and experience from installing, maintaining, and technical consulting from the Software platforms’ area are welcome to apply.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Helping with the technical aspects of pre-sales activities and identifying concrete IT solutions for the client’s needs,
- Planning and executing solutions in complex IT systems,
- Analyzing the current state of the existing networks,
- Consulting with the upgrading and optimization of networks and network solutions,
- Client support,
- Keeping track of the development of technology in your area,
- Solving complex technical challenges in your area,
- Performing specialized installations and consulting with other installations,
- Expanding the gained knowledge and sharing it with others in the form of internal and external educations and presentations,
- Collecting useful information and know-how of unusual configurations,
- Performing services with buyers in Slovenia and abroad.
Expected Knowledge and Competencies
- Education from computing, informatics, electronics, or another adequate education,
- At least 3-5 years of experience in equal or similar job positions,
- Fluent English knowledge,
- Readiness to work abroad,
- Adaptability, independence, being self-initiative, reliability, responsibility, precision, and determination.
- Valid certifications in the Microsoft On-Premises and Cloud areas (MCSA, MCSE, Azure, M365) are an advantage.
More information and application
The contract will be signed for indefinite, full time with a six-month probation period.
You can send an application until 31 December 2022. To apply, fill out the form under this job post.
In case of any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org