LocationRemote / Ljubljana
We'll treat you well
- Competitive remuneration with the inclusion into a rewards and promotion system, raising the wage based on the yearly inflation, bonuses,
- The opportunity for additional education and professional development based on the individual development plan,
- Access to group knowledge in the framework of the Conscia Center of Excellence,
- Access to the NIL Sports Association activities,
- Employee benefits package,
- Hybrid work,
- The chance to prove yourself in an international, technologically-advanced company.
We ensure excellent working conditions and offer:
We are looking for: Multiple expert engineers in the technical area / VMware consulting engineers (M/F)
At NIL, we're building modern Data Centers and private cloud solutions based on VMware technologies with a great emphasis on software-defined network solutions, backup systems, and the automation and thorough tracking of all working parameters. We have larger projects both in Slovenia and abroad, and you will join a team of accomplished experts.
All candidates who are independent, have a sense for solving complex client issues, and understand the clients’ needs are welcome to apply.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Helping with the technical aspects of pre-sales activities and identifying concrete IT solutions for the client’s needs,
- Planning and executing solutions in complex IT systems,
- Analyzing the current state,
- Consulting with the upgrading and optimization of the current solutions,
- Client support,
- Keeping track of the development of technology in your area,
- Solving complex technical challenges in your area,
- Performing independent VMware solutions projects and cooperating on projects with VMware technologies,
- Expanding the gained knowledge and sharing it with other employees in the form of internal educations and presentations,
- Performing services with buyers in Slovenia and abroad.
Expected Knowledge and Competencies
All candidates with the following skillset are welcome: Technical consulting, installing, and maintaining VMware Datacenter and private cloud solutions (VMware vSphere, vSAN, NSX, v Realize & vCloud Suite), a basic knowledge of Windows and Linux OS with a general knowledge of networking and IT security with the following conditions:
- Education from computing, informatics, electronics, or another adequate education,
- At least 3-5 years of experience in equal or similar job positions,
- Fluent English knowledge,
- Readiness to work abroad,
- Adaptability, independence, being self-initiative, reliability, responsibility, precision, and determination.
Valid certifications in the VMware technologies (VCP, VCAP), Microsoft (MCSA, MCSE), and Linux (RHCSA, RHCE) operational systems are an advantage.
More information and application
The contract will be signed for indefinite, full time with a six-month probation period.
You can send an application until 31 December 2022. To apply, fill out the form under this job post.
In case of any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org