Maja started working at NIL as a student and as member of the NIL Monitor team where she soon gained a solid insight into networking technologies. Already at that time she was also involved in content development, one of her main responsibilities today. Additionally she also works "on the field" as a customer support engineer, where she is primarily occupied with issues related to routing, switching and wireless technologies.
A graduate of electrical engineering, Maja holds several industry certifications, including Cisco and CWNP instructor designations.
- Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI) # 35086
- Certified Wireless Network Trainer (CWNT)
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
- Certified Wireless Design Professional (CWDP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Wireless
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- 04.10.2017 7 tips to boost your Wi-Fi network