Matej Vidič is an information security expert with almost 5 years of experience with installing and managing IT security solutions in enterprise environments. He primarily focuses on network, end-device, and user security solutions as well as security information and event management (SIEM). His expertise and field experience have also been acknowledged by leading security vendors, awarding Matej with Cisco, IBM, Intel, Juniper, Palo Alto and Trend Micro certifications.
Matej holds a degree in telecommunications. He has been with NIL since 2017.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional – Security QRadar
- Intel Security Certified Sales Engineer – SIEM
- Intel Security Product Specialist – SIEM
- Juniper Networks Certified Specialist, Security
- Palo Alto Networks Accredited Configuration Engineer
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer
- Trend Micro Certified Professional for Deep Security
- Trend Micro Certified Professional for OfficeScan
- 24.3.2017 "HoeflerText" isn't installed. Really?