Matevž MesojednikSecurity Operations Center (SOC) Manager
Mag. Matevž Mesojednik joined NIL in 2016 as one of the leading information security experts. He has more than a decade of experience with security auditing and orchestrating IT security systems for enterprises from the financial, governmental, and energy sectors. This also includes the coordination of large projects and team management. Since 2018, Matevž has had the role of NIL’s SOC manager. He is responsible for prioritizing workloads within NIL’s Security Operations Center, providing managed security operations in the form of security triage, analysis, managed detection, and incident response services.
- GIAC Continuous Monitoring Certification and Security Operations (GMON)
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- 24.1.2022 How to evaluate the credibility and quality of a SOC
- 19.12.2020 Firefighting Cyberattacks