Public cloud services offered by global providers mostly offer lower IT costs and higher business adaptability. In practice, the opposite is usually true. As everything is made for standard service packages and generic security measures, you are forced into adapting to the cloud provider, not the other way around. This brings along additional costs – deviating from standards isn’t free and it often happens that the final amount surpasses the initial calculation and diminishes the promised savings. While using a mega global public cloud, you cannot rely on local support that communicates in Slovenian.
Flex IT is NIL’s public cloud as an alternative to the overpowering manufacturers. It offers all IT services for smaller and medium-sized companies to run their business. At the same time, we ensure higher adaptability, storing data in Slovenia, the highest-possible cybersecurity level by NIL’s SOC (Security Operations Center) and the support only a call away.
The Flex IT public cloud platform offers the following
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – Data Center for using virtual servers, we take care of the infrastructure
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) – a fully-prepared Data Center set up for your apps
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) – a backup Data Center for immediate business recovery
- Backup as a Service (BaaS) – a remote backup located on an independent medium
- VAULTaaS – unchangeable and undeletable backup of key data
- ITaaS – we take care of your IT environment including daily operations and changes; the subscriber manages only business apps