Traditional networks are no match for the modern business demands. They are often too complex, rigid, and expensive to manage. Cisco DNA Center promises to change all that and give you complete control of your network. Join the webinar to learn how to leverage the Cisco DNA Center to simplify enterprise network management.
Cisco Digital Network Architecture Center (Cisco DNA Center) is the foundational controller and analytics platform for large and midsize organizations. Cisco DNA Center provides a single dashboard for every fundamental management task in order to simplify running your network.
Join the webinar where we will discuss how Cisco DNA Center enables you to respond to changes and challenges faster and more intelligently. Robert Lesar, network expert at NIL (part of Conscia) will explain:
- The business and technical drivers for better, intent-based networking
- The role of Cisco DNA Center in next-generation network management
- Cisco DNA Center automation capabilities for provisioning and change management
- Cisco DNA Intelligent analytics capabilities and how it pulls telemetry data from everywhere in the network
- How to use Cisco DNA Center to integrate third party services into your network
- Cisco DNA Center licensing and road map