What will the future bring for enterprise Wi-Fi? Join our webinar and learn about the key developments you should follow and find out the benefits and use cases these Wi-Fi innovations will enable.
Development and trends in enterprise wireless networking
For users, Wi-Fi is ubiquitous and binary: it either works or it doesn’t. For companies and engineers that need to provide Wi-Fi networks that “just work”, things are not so simple. Wireless comes in all kinds of shapes and forms, all with its own specific set of challenges and benefits.
In this webinar we will go through the timeline of the IEEE802.11, focusing on the latest innovations and some interesting developments such as next generation positioning, light, and even more speed. We will explain the difference between acronyms like Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 6E, Wi-Fi 7, and how/if you should deploy them in your own wireless network. We will also cover some promising innovations in Wi-Fi security (WPA3) areas and explain interesting things about wireless power, Wi-Fi use cases in IoT, and more.
- New IEEE 802.11 standards: 11az, 802.11bb, 802.11be, 802.11bf
- Security upgrades in Wi-Fi: WPA3
- Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E adoption
- Future innovations in wireless power, IoT, and Wi-Fi coexistence with xG technologies
Presenter: Arjan Kievits, CWNE #325, is a Wireless Technical Consultant at Conscia Netherlands.
Date and time
- May 18, 2022 from 10:00-11:00 (CEST / GMT+2)
- Duration: 45 min + 15 min for live Q&A