Why Cisco Catalyst is much more than just a switch and what it brings to the table
Cisco Catalyst has been synonymous with state-of-the-art network switches for over 30 years. Today, Cisco Catalyst devices are much more than just that: They can be wireless access points, controllers, routers, virtual routers, and more. The Cisco Catalyst family of devices offers everything you need to build powerful, reliable, fast, and secure next-generation enterprise networks.
In the webinar, Damijan Markovič, IT architect at NIL, will focus on the most notable devices of the Catalyst solution family and present their key advantages and technical features.
You must enable cookies in order to watch the video.
- Transition to the new generation of Cisco Catalyst switches
- Cisco Catalyst 8000 Series
- Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series
- Cisco Catalyst and Wireless Networks: WLAN, WiFi6E, Wireless Controller
- Important functionalities: Application Visibility, CPU Optimization, Application Hosting, Software-Defined Access