Cisco SecureX introduction and its key benefits
With SecureX, Cisco is proving its commitment to security integration and visibility. The SecureX platform aims to connect the breadth of Cisco’s integrated security portfolio and the customer’s infrastructure for a consistent experience that unifies visibility, enables automation, and strengthens your security across network, endpoint, cloud, and applications. By connecting technology in an integrated platform, SecureX promises to deliver measurable insights, desirable outcomes, and unparalleled cross-team collaboration.
If you are already using any of Cisco’s cloud-based or selected on-premises security solutions, you can use the platform at no additional cost. And because this is a cloud-based solution, you can start using it immediately.
Watch the webinar, in which Stojan Rančić, Security Architect, and CCIE Security explained the key features of the Cisco SecureX platform, how it works, and how you can use it to improve your security visibility and lower cyber risks.
You must enable cookies in order to watch the video.
In the webinar, you will learn how Cisco SecureX can:
- Unify visibility across the entire security infrastructure
- Automate critical security workflows
- Reduce complexity and maximize portfolio benefits
- Share context between SecOps, NetOps, and ITOps
- By the end of the webinar, you will also understand how to enable the platform and how to start using it in your environment.