How to achieve perimeterless security without harming productivity?
In today’s business, your workforce, workloads, and workplace are literally everywhere. And they – users, data, and devices – move across networks, clouds, and apps. This is great for user experience and productivity, but at the same time it greatly expands the cyber-attack surface. It makes it very difficult for organizations to control access to resources and defend themselves against cyber-attacks.
Zero Trust Architecture is a modern approach to protecting these modern, dynamics businesses and IT-environments, without harming productivity and user experience. Watch the webinar recording to learn how to go from theory to practice and utilize the Zero Trust concepts when rolling out security policies within your environments. In the webinar, Stojan Rančić, IT Architect at NIL, talked about:
- What is Zero Trust Architecture?
- Overview of Cisco’s Zero Trust Architecture, a leader in the Forrester Wave™: Zero Trust eXtended Ecosystem Platform Providers, Q4 2019
- How to use Zero Trust to protect your Workforce
- How to use Zero Trust to protect your Workload
- How to use Zero Trust to protect your Workplace
You must enable cookies in order to watch the video.