Modern approaches to value creation and delivery, such as Internet of Things (IoT), cloud computing, big data, digital transformation, and mobility are significantly reshaping the way business is done. As these initiatives are implemented, legacy networks soon prove themselves to be a crippling bottleneck.
LEGACY NETWORKS ARE LIMITING YOUR GROWTH
Increasingly, these are the battles that determine the winners and losers in the global digital economy, and they're changing how we use corporate networks. Communication with external systems and cloud infrastructures are increasing, hardware is becoming a commodity, and networking labor is increasingly complex and expensive. All of these changes are profoundly affecting the network and service models of the modern enterprise.
More than 25 years at the leading edge of networking technologies, we can help transform your network infrastructure into a competitive advantage and a business enabler. We cover all the aspects of secure next-generation networks, which come with high speed, availability, scalability, and reliability. We work with the latest technologies like Software Defined Networking (SDN), Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), automation and orchestration, running the digital business operations of tomorrow.
IT'S TIME TO REMOVE BOTTLENECKS
Support your growth
Transform your network into an infrastructure that is a natural fit to the requirements of your business and allows you to focus on your customers and services.
Next-generation networks are agile and designed to quickly add, remove and scale up or down services to address changing business demands.
High performance and flexibility
No compromises here: customers want immediate access to services and the optimal user experience. We can help you exceed their expectations.
Security and reliability
Because the network is so crucial to your business, resistance to threats and minimizing risks is a key priority in all our designs and implementations.
Cost and network management optimization
Our next-generation technologies like SDN, NFW and automation allow you to significantly optimize ongoing operations, and achieve higher resource utilization.
What we do
Carrier network automation and optimization that cuts costs, improves service provisioning, and helps you drive new revenue.
We help you overcome scalability, performance, reliability and security challenges in your network so that you can benefit from faster service provisioning and easier management.
Yes, the new technologies are significantly changing the networking, but the »classical« network architecture will stick around for a while longer. So will daily challenges such as constantly increasing traffic and complexity.
A new way to design, deploy and manage networking services for service providers and large enterprises. We help you develop a network that can deliver new service instances almost instantly, and ensure that you're capturing value from new services faster.
Quick and cost-effective migration of devices, services, and vendors in a carrier network. Overcome vendor lock-in, gain flexibility, and introduce services faster.
We help you overcome service delivery challenges across your multi-vendor network, and deliver services to your customers faster and more reliably through network automation.
Optical networks are moving from telecoms to enterprises as their medium-of-choice for business critical networks. We offer training and consulting services for various optical technologies, including DWDM, Packet Optical Transport System, Data Center Interconnect, SONET/SDH, and management solutions.
Design, installation, administration, and troubleshooting of cloud or on-premises Software-Defined Wide Area Networks.
- Build and Migrate to VMware NSX Multi-tenancy: Automation-based fast path for designing, implementing, or migrating to a multi-tenant VMware NSX solution that requires minimum operational effort.
- Building and Deploying NetDevOps Environments and Processes: Leaner network services lifecycle management and faster, easier service test drives.
- Cisco ACI vs. VMware NSX vs. EVPN: Is Cisco ACI more suitable for your environment than VMware NSX? Why? How about using an EVPN solution from a variety of vendors in this space? Can you use white-box switches with VMware NSX? Or does it make sense to run VMware NSX on top of Cisco ACI?
- Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA): Open, extensible, software-driven architecture that accelerates and simplifies your enterprise network operations while lowering costs and reducing your risk.
- EVPN VXLAN Data Center Fabric Build and Migration Services: Automation-based and smooth way to EVPN VXLAN data center fabric that is easy to administer.
- Segment routing: Rather than manually configuring and managing each MPLS tunnel, sometimes tens of thousands of them, service providers use segment routing to offload the route management to a routing controller.
- Service Discovery for Orchestration: Enable modern orchestration for the existing network services.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Contact us, we'd love to hear any questions you might have.