New courses cover operation, configuration, and verification of Cisco’s advanced enterprise network solutions like Network Services Orchestrator (NSO), WAN Automation Engine (WAE), Intelligent WAN (iWAN), and Elastic Services Controller (ESC).
Cisco introduced seven new instructor-led, hands-on courses that provide knowledge on Cisco’s advanced enterprise networking technologies and they teach you how to leverage their Network Services Orchestrator (NSO), WAN Automation Engine (WAE), Intelligent WAN (iWAN), and Elastic Services Controller (ESC) solutions to streamline network operations and improve service provisioning. By attending the courses, you will gain job-ready skills for deploying, administering, and operating these solutions.
The following new courses are available:
- Cisco Intelligent WAN Essentials (IWAN-ESS) course covers the theory and deployment of the foundational pillars of IWAN: transport independence and intelligent path control. These pillars rely on the following technologies: Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), IP Security (IPsec) tunnel protection, routing protocol design (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol [EIGRP] and internal Border Gateway Protocol [iBGP]), and Performance Routing (PfR). Learn more.
- Cisco Network Services Orchestrator Foundation (NSO100) training introduces learners to the Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) solution that leverages the power of YANG and NETCONF to streamline network operations and management. By focusing on the latest standards and innovation, Cisco NSO is a true multivendor software-defined networking (SDN) solution. Learn more.
- Cisco WAE Implementation with Cisco NSO Integration (NSO101) course provides the knowledge that is necessary to plan, deploy, configure, and maintain the Cisco WAN Automation Engine (WAE) solution. Extensive hands-on labs help learners gain the necessary skills to install and maintain Cisco WAE systems. Learn more.
- Cisco Network Services Orchestrator Operations (NSO200) training focuses on Cisco NSO system and service maintenance tasks and builds on the knowledge gained from the Cisco Network Services Orchestrator Foundation (NSO100) course. Learn more.
- Installing and Applying Cisco ESC with Cisco NSO (NSO201) course introduces the use of Cisco Elastic Services Controller (ESC) in an OpenStack or VMware environment. The Cisco Enterprise Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) framework is a network architecture concept that uses existing virtualization technologies to virtualize network functions for providing services. Learn more.
- Cisco Network Services Orchestrator Advanced Design (NSO300) training teaches the development of advanced services using Cisco NSO. Learn more.
- Cisco NSO 4.2 New Features Including Python APIs (NSO301) course updates learners on the new Python API features available in Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) 4.2. Other new features and changes in NSO 4.2 will also be covered. After the training, learners can use the self-paced lab guide and practice using the new APIs. Learn more.
Please contact us for more information, training availability, and pricing.