New extension to Cisco's Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) helps operators/enterprises manage services for over a million multi-vendor network devices, enabling them to leverage the next-wave of growth in devices and users.
We are proud to announce NIL is among the leading groups of Cisco's partners worldwide that have the capacities to deploy and support Layered Services Architecture (LSA), their recently announced innovation to Network Services Orchestrator Solution (NSO), Cisco's Network Function Virtualization (NFV) solution and the industry’s most advanced and flexible service orchestration platform.
Service providers/enterprises that want to capture the opportunity in the growth of connected devices need the ability to scale, manage and automate their multi-vendor network environments in order to provide services to their users/subscribers. Cisco NSO with LSA provides that scalability, allowing them to manage over one million devices in their complex multi-vendor networks.
NIL has been an early adopter of Cisco NSO and has been helping NSO customers to adopt the solution with training programs and consulting worldwide. We continue to help organizations adopt and operate NSO in their IT environments and to achieve greater network scalability and faster service provisioning.
- Cisco Layered Services Architecture (LSA) press release
- Network Service Orchestration Solutions
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- NSO training:
- Basic Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSOBASIC)
- Developing Advanced Services Using Cisco NSO (ADVNSO)
- Basic Cisco Network Services Orchestrator and Elastic Services Controller (NSOESCBASIC)
- Developing Advanced Services Using Cisco NSO and ESC (ADVNSOESC)
- Cisco NSO Operations (NSOOPS)
- Advanced Cisco Network Services Orchestrator – Python (ADVNSOPY)