We believe that it is not the evolution of threats that causes significant business damage, it is the complexity of your environment that makes it hard to defend against them. Let's put your floodgates up together!
HARDEN THE DEFENSES OF YOUR IT ENVIRONMENT
How can you make sure you’re safe from yesterday’s and tomorrow’s information security threats? You need to approach security strategically, using both technology and constant vigilance to protect your infrastructure, applications, and employees from the various types of threats occurring every day.
The Information Risk and Security solutions by NIL include the technology, services, and strategies that ensure your business-critical infrastructure and resources are safe from general and direct threats.
We provide a broad range of risk measurement and environment testing services, secure mobility and cloud security solutions, classic network, endpoint, and application protection systems, advanced malware protection, and help providers create Security-as-a-Service offerings.
You can't afford the risks
- protect your information assets and infrastructure from abuse
- ensure IT compliance with industry, legal and security standards
- maintain a secure infrastructure with policies, processes, and architecture
- cover all aspects of your environment, from physical security, infrastructure, and applications, to staff security awareness education
- make more informed decisions about security priorities and strategic plans
- protect your cloud assets and applications from generic and cloud-specific threats
- ensure minimum security requirements for the multitude of mobile devices used in your environment
- ensure that your security infrastructure is managed daily by professionals who stay on top of developing threats
- leverage recognized security professionals with strong system integration experience who can comprehensively protect your organization from threats of all types
WHAT WE DO
Modern advanced malware requires a complex system of countermeasures, that includes extremely fast signature response, and techniques, such as sandboxing, whitelisting, or isolation to address day-zero threats. Our multi-vendor malware protection systems can provide you with a degree of protection and transparency that is custom tailored to your organization's risk profile and specific business processes.
We design cloud security controls for cloud tenants (users) so that you can securely migrate your data to the public cloud, or harden your existing public cloud applications against a variety of traditional and cloud-specific risks. For Cloud Service Providers, we create security blueprints for the cloud fabric or evaluate/verify your current security posture.
Threat detection, intelligence, and incident response solutions for industrial control systems (ICS) and IoT solutions.
Advanced managed detection and response services lead by dedicated NIL cybersecurity experts and the NIL SOC platform
Network, endpoint, and application protection
Many modern threats require comprehensive protection on the network, endpoint, and application layers. As each layer is optimal for a particular threat scenario, we integrate a variety of security countermeasures to act in concert, providing cost-optimal protection and defense-in-depth.
Spot and reduce performance, availability, and security issues in complex and long-running networks.
Before you can act to improve your security systems and operations, you need to know where you stand. Our comprehensive measurement and testing services look at your security setup from every angle and find the gaps which make you vulnerable to attack. From evaluating the information risks in your next business idea to identifying vulnerabilities in your shopping cart software, we cover a broad range of risk analysis.
Openness and simplicity of today’s collaboration tools with the enterprise-grade security tailored to your individual requirements.
Support your mobile workforce and help them get the job done anywhere, anytime, on any device, with optimal levels of risk. Establish control over your company managed devices and create a user-friendly process to address your BYOD workforce.
A faster way to design and deploy an internal SOC or a market-facing SOCaaS that leverages automation to optimize cost of operations.
Various Security-as-a-service offerings are now one of the mainstream revenue-increasing network services offered to customers of all sizes. At NIL, we can leverage our SDDC, NFV, and automation experience to create custom Security-as-a-service offerings, from helping you with service creation to actual service design and implementation, to integration with existing billing and provisioning systems.
A proven and nondisruptive method for building secure, scalable, and controlled IT environments, powered by mechanisms such as multi-factor authentication, software-defined networks, data encryption, and analytics.
- Building Security Baselines and Infrastructure Hardening: Eliminate configuration-related vulnerabilities in your IT system to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks.
- Cisco ISE Health Check: A fast, cost-efficient way to verify your Cisco ISE system health and effectiveness.
- Cloud Managed Next Generation Firewall-as-a-Service: A cloud-based next generation firewall and security management solution simplifies firewall, intrusion prevention, and application detection policy management. It saves time, and helps you achieve a stronger and more consistent network security posture.
- Cloud Security Assessment: Spot and eliminate security risks in your IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS cloud services.
- Identity and Access Management Design and Implementation: Build a full spectrum of identity and access management functions without vendor lock-in.
- Firewall Policy Generation and Optimization: Consistent, accurate, and manageable network access policies for modern data centers.
- Internet Usage Quotas: Foster productive Internet usage and prevent bandwidth abuse.
- Managed Secure Internet Gateway: A comprehensive and easy-to-deploy Secure Internet Gateway solution to protect your network traffic against cyber threats on the internet.
- Securing the EUC Environment with VMware NSX: A proven method to secure your End-User Computing (EUC) environment with VMware NSX and thereby significantly reduce the risk of cyber-breach and business damage.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Contact us, we'd love to hear any questions you might have.