Moving to the cloud entails knowing what the provider does for you in terms of security, and what you have to do yourself to combat both traditional and new, cloud-borne risks.
EXECUTE YOUR CLOUD MIGRATION WITHOUT COMPROMISING SECURITY
NIL takes you through a structured approach of identifying your vulnerabilities, risk appetite, strengths, and limitations to build a cost-optimal risk mitigation system for the cloud. We employ both traditional cloud controls as well as custom, customer-specific defenses to achieve a comfortable level of risk for your business.
80% of your employees are using unapproved SaaS apps. How to ensure secure cloud app usage?
Reap the benefits of the public cloud, with thoroughly controlled risks
Moving existing information systems into cloud infrastructures offers many benefits in system accessibility and scalability. On the other hand, cloud deployments also introduce a new layer of cloud specific risks. Before moving your systems into a public cloud, you should carefully evaluate the risk you’re taking on, what the possible ramifications of each type of risk are, and protect your new systems accordingly.
Spend optimally for cloud security controls
There’s virtually no top limit on what you can invest into cloud security. This is why it’s crucial that you evaluate which protections you require, which measures best address your particular requirements, and implement a cost-effective risk management strategy.
If needed, outsource cloud operations to NIL, and focus on your core competencies
Managing cloud operations and keeping up to date with the risk management measures which protect you from daily changing threats requires a dedicated security operation. If your business isn’t that of system integration and cyber risk management, and odds are that it isn’t, you may benefit from outsourcing your cloud operations and focusing on your core business.
Security is not the issue, trust is
Do we trust the cloud provider that our data will be secure, not tampered with, available and that it won’t get lost? I am sure that your data are in general actually safer in the cloud than they are in the box in your company’s basement.
WHAT WE DO
- Move workloads permanently from private information systems to public clouds
- Create new, sensitive workloads in public clouds
- Measure the risk associated with existing cloud workloads (auditing, penetration testing).
- Design and implement hybrid cloud interfaces: the connection between your private and public cloud.
- Extensive experience with cloud risk assessment
- A unique combination of infrastructure and application security specialists for the cloud
- A niche public cloud provider ourselves, knowing the peculiarities of provider security
- Partnering with large public cloud providers
Do you have any other questions?
Contact us, we'd love to hear any questions you might have.