The world is getting smaller every day. Companies of all sizes are addressing global markets, and we’ve long figured out that if they want to hire the best experts possible, they have to reach out across the globe as well. Every day, companies work with customers, employees, and partners who are either located far away or spend most of their time in the field.
Collaboration is a process, not a destination
This change in business reach and performance is driven by competition and collaboration technologies – voice and video, messaging, social networks, file-sharing, and productivity tools. Faster process turnaround, innovation, and shared workloads increase productivity and competitiveness. The ability to deliver cohesive and effective communication across geographies within teams and with customers is becoming the key advantage of the modern enterprise.
However, providing your employees with the collaboration platforms and tools that improve productivity is not just a matter of technical solutions. To deliver the real benefits, you must build your collaboration strategy around your users, give them the ability to perform on a higher level, but also control the systems and processes to manage the challenges and risk of these profound changes to business operations.
Break down barriers and achieve more, together
Communications will break down silos, connect dispersed teams and improve information flow, resulting in more efficient communication, improved teamwork, and higher employee satisfaction. Additionally, the new collaboration tools like video conferencing, instant messaging or enterprise social platforms, also create more effective and smarter workspace, enabling employees to do more in less time.
Accelerate decision making
Faster and more transparent information flow means decisions can be better informed and faster, as well as effectively distributed to all involved stakeholders.
Increase customer satisfaction
Improve your ability to engage with your customers, impress them with a higher service quality, and offer them new, more personal means of interaction.
Drive new revenue and sales
The influence of collaboration tools on the top line may not be direct, but improved decision making, faster product development, higher productivity and better customer service all contribute to improved revenue potential.
Better communication tools set the ground for improving operations. The new collaboration platforms offer you the ability to redefine and streamline business processes and working culture.
Costs optimization is typically found in the form of reduced business travel, but the main benefit is the lower benchmark for better decision making.
What we do? Enterprise collaboration solutions for a more effective and productive team
We support enterprises in their push to leverage the power of collaboration with the following services and solutions:
- Enterprise collaboration strategy: Tools are only that, tools. They only deliver value if we successfully recognize business opportunities match them with the right solutions and processes. We’ll help you set up and deploy an engagement plan based in the latest best practices and support you throughout the adoption process.
- Collaboration optimization: Almost every organizations is already using some collaboration tools. Where no official tools are implemented, the staff will begin adopting their own, informal tools. We can help you optimize your existing capabilities and transform them into the powerful enterprise collaboration platform that your people need.
- Business communication solutions: We design, deploy and support the whole stack of communication solutions, from voice, video, conferencing, messaging to enterprise email platforms.
- Productivity tools: We work with leading providers of business productivity tools and can help you set up the systems, integrate them into platforms such as Microsoft Office 365 suite, and into your business processes.
- Communication security: Internal communication should remain internal, even when it takes place online. We will make sure your collaboration platform won’t bring additional security risks to your business and you will be able to collaborate securely, yet seamlessly across any workspace, within your organization, and with your customers.
- Customer service platforms: Collaboration tools also allow you to interact with your customers in the new and more efficient ways. We can assist you in preparing new engagement models to improve customer satisfaction, lower cost per call, and increase first contact resolutions.
Optimize your meetings, collaborate remotely
Meet Cisco Spark
- Effective. Safe. Simple.
Do you want to optimize your remote meetings collaboration and communicate with your coworkers in a simple way across devices? We're introducing the business communication service Cisco Spark.
- One platform. Zero headaches.
If you have a system for this, another for that, and a special service to connect it all to another thing, then you need Cisco Spark. With Spark, everything is on one platform and just works—calls, messaging, video chats, meetings—all in one. It’s is a one-stop shop for, well, your shop.
Who holds the keys to your cloud data?
End-to-end encryption and customer control
Does your collaboration provider access your content, hold you back, or give you control?
Cisco Spark makes use of an open architecture for the secure distribution of encryption keys, allowing our customers to gain exclusive control over the management of their encryption keys and the confidentiality of their data. This means that content is encrypted on the user’s client and stays encrypted until it reaches the recipient, with no intermediaries having access to decryption keys for content unless the enterprise explicitly chooses to grant such access.
Experience the Cisco Spark Board
A touch-based, all-in-one collaboration device.
Share presentations, documents, and whiteboard drawings in stunning 4K UHD. Start an HD video or voice call as soon as you walk into the room, with best-in-class conferencing. Slender profile, but 55 inches wide. Crystal-clear audio adjusts to the speaker. Your elegant Cisco Spark Board replaces your conference rooms’ presentation and video screens, whiteboards, phones, cameras, microphones… and all those cables.
NIL is one of the first companies in central Europe to gain the Cisco SaaS Annuity Partnership, so don't hesitate to let us know if you have any additional questions about the Spark services or Spark Board product.
Our background of expertise in the complete infrastructure that supports collaboration experience: collaboration tools and applications, the network layer, the data center/cloud infrastructure, and security mechanisms.
End-to-end service and support, with strategy planning, deployment, onboarding, and support.
Proven track of record from enterprises with highly sensitive systems and processes, such as banks and insurance companies, global NGOs, telecommunication operators, pharmaceutic corporations, governmental institutions, hospitals etc.
We work with the leading collaboration solutions vendors.
Let us share some best practices and discuss your specific collaboration challenges and opportunities.