Your team collaborates with their colleagues, partners, and customers from around the world. Typically, they use a variety of devices, and platforms to get together. And even if you are not a multinational enterprise, your workforce relies on communication and collaboration tools to get the work done. If these are reliable and easy to use, your employees are more productive and they enjoy the user experience.
When you can really work together, you achieve more
However, if you have ever attended a conference call, you know the described scenario is more often than not wishful thinking. Because of complex underlying infrastructures and policies as well as numerous platforms and devices, it is very challenging to deploy and operate a user-friendly, reliable, and secure collaboration architecture. One that actually delivers on its promise and enables efficient interactions.
We at NIL make that promise happen. With our extensive expertise and experience, we built collaboration platforms that provide a transparent layer of operational smoothness, and effortless interaction and usage. It is only in that way that technology provides the tools and means to accomplish more.
Because it’s built for teams and business
We design collaboration architecture for people as well as to serve the businesses, as we believe this is the only way to reach higher productivity. To deliver that, our solutions follow these principles:
- Simplicity: For more than two decades at NIL, we always strive to make communication for our customers as simple as possible. Frankly, collaboration technology has been causing some problems for those who are just trying to connect, interact, and communicate to get their best work done. With our technology providers and partner companies, NIL has been radically reinventing business communications for the new age.
- Users and teams first: By putting the user and your teams in the focus, we aim to build and provide experiences around the business processes and procedures that drive greater productivity.
- It just works: Regardless of the current infrastructure, technology, vendor environment, modalities of communication, or levels of adoption, NIL is able to provide the perfect combination and expertise to strongly stitch and interconnect your present collaboration islands. By building bridges across different environments and vendor implementations, we want to unify and centralize an experience, which we see as user centric, user oriented, and most flexible.
- Built-in security: Striving to provide the best in class security, NIL, as always, relies not only on the built-in security mechanism and paradigms in the products, but also builds the strongest security acumen and practice around all of our collaboration offerings and services.
Cisco WebEx and Microsoft Teams collaboration architecture
NIL architecture for global collaboration and unified communications enables our customers to think globally, with their knowledge workers constantly on the move to engage clients and continue their professional development pursuits. At the same time, NIL architecture nullifies the limitations imposed by the silos of legacy or dedicated technology, such as telephony, messaging, voicemail, or meetings only. NIL competency, excellence, and experience is crucial when we are trying something ahead of the curve and transformative.
Taking as an example NIL’s architecture approach of transformative technology and building meaningful interactions between the customer’s islands of communications, we provide consistency, singular interoperability model, and full use modality with Cisco WebEx and Microsoft Teams.
NIL collaboration architecture enables our customers to:
- Use Microsoft Teams as a telephony client for outbound and inbound calls to the public telephone network within a wider Cisco Unified Communications deployment.
- Utilize Microsoft Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams for fully featured point to point and multipoint video connectivity to room video devices both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Provide feature rich messaging and presence functionality for Microsoft Skype for Business with other technology clients in on-premises and cloud setups.
Do you want to make it happen?
We always look at better interactions, conversations, process workflows, teamwork, and ultimately greater decision-making for our customers. In such a way, your employee’s work can happen anywhere with freedom and flexibility.
Contact us to discuss how to establish collaboration platforms that will help you do and achieve more.